»» Too many Gents! on Thu 14 Jan 2010 by Scott Weaver
»» To clarify on Thu 14 Jan 2010 by Scott Weaver
»» Final Details Re Roller Disco - And Additional Tickets Released! on Tue 19 Jan 2010 by Scott Weaver
»» Only 13 tickets left! on Mon 18 Jan 2010 by Scott Weaver
We purchased an additional bus! Grab up the last tickets.
You don your best 70s or 80s garb. We preparty from 830 p.m. to 1030 p.m. at Belltown Billiards in Belltown, 90 Blanchard St. At 1030 p.m., chartered buses take us to our privately reserved roller skating rink. We will have a cash bar, a DJ and a ridiculous night of fun.
This is our 4th year doing Roller Disco, and it is unquestionably Scott's favorite party of the year! Last year, almost 300 of us took part in this chaos!
70s or 80s attire is mandatory! Don't be the only person there in your Friday night Belltown attire.
(1) The pre-party will be from 830 p.m. to 1030 p.m. at Belltown Billiards in Belltown, 90 Blanchard St. As you long as you arrive by 9:30 pm, cover is waived. We will have somebody at the door checking you in and giving you a wrist band. You will need the wristband to board the buses and to enter our privately reserved roller rink.
(2) At the rink, we will have a DJ, a cash bar and a ridiculous night of fun. The bar only takes cash!
(3) You must take the buses to attend -- no exceptions, sorry. The rink is outside of Seattle in the middle of my version of nowhere. Did I mention to bring CASH for the bar.
(4) You MAY bring your own roller skates or in line skates. The rink also provides skates at no charge.
(5) At 200 a.m., the rink closes, and we bus back to Belltown. The last three years, we were back by about 245 a.m.
(6) On Sunday morning, the majority of you will be nursing your bruises and hangovers! Think I am kidding about the bruises? LOL
NOTE: This is an age 21+ event.
After the Party: Post a Link to Your Pictures